Monday, February 8, 2010

UT incoming!

Ok this is it , im going to study tonight! The cooling weather suits best for study. Waste trip to rp for revision for there is no internet available due to UT. IDIOT -.-

The mood is an all-gone-alamak when i found out i cannot connect to VPN.

Wanted to go civic centre but some half dead fellow named roger gave me a call saying that he is dead boring @ civic centre library. Even more mood killing to go there study with a zombie HAHA.

and..
(Before i went rp..) my bloody msn hang @ home when roger tried to tell me RP no internet before i shut off my laptop to go RP. This is what i call suay dao.

Change of plan to go out shopping with my mum @ JP. As usual , i got abit lost on my way. Overtook this lorry with flowers twice in expressway.KNOW what is the BEST and Pathetic part? 1st time overtook the lorry which is filled with flowers, 2nd time the number of flowers are halved.

.......during my lost-on-road period, this lorry has already alight some of the flower to it's destination already wth.

the flower are something like this



Got to JP and just a few hours of walk around + shopping. Nothing much else for today zz.

No comments:

Post a Comment