Sunday, February 7, 2010

Shopping !

Today stuffs ,

Drove down to Orchard Central today to get my CNY clothes !

Guess how high did i parked the car? Level 10!!

Interesting to see how bloody HIGH carpark they have down there haha! Going up the slope is equivalent to spinning round on a chair! Spun the car for minutes and the wheels are going to go slanted .

Brought 2 shirt , 2 polo and 1 Tee = 140+ damage @ orchard ion.Long sleeve shirts are getting more and more catchy to my eyes D: .. Hole in my wallet is growing~ Anyway NEED to start saving up the money for other stuff!

Back to RP stuffs ,

Next week would be my last week in RP and im feeling nostalgic . The time where everyone start to enter the working society is approaching.For me, I shall start my job search thru the RP website! Hopefully i can get some admin job or what-ever-job-that-is-in-an-office there.And not forgetting about the napfa retest, im going to aim for a pass for the sake of extra two month!

Go WJ Gogogo!

ANY SIT FELLOW WANNA GO FOR THE RETEST ?/

No comments:

Post a Comment