Saturday, January 30, 2010

days like weeks , weeks like months

TODAY,
30th JAN SHALL MARK THE END OF MY 7-CONSECUTIVE-DAY-MAHJONGING

otherwise a phone call will ring soon before 12 HAHA

Super tired today due to a 6 hours of mjing last night , and follow by a 10 hours of work for my dad. I am becoming a robot soon , adapted to stay awake for more than having 24 hours each day. Currently i am awake for 36 hours !

Something that i notice:

-My network of mahjong kaki are increasing tremendously
-My time spent on mahjong > My time spent on sleeping
-My loss > My wins
-My friends are all mahjong addicts


And for now ,

Im waiting for my phone to ring.

if($phone_ring){ echo "MJ TIME"; die();} else { echo "Early night tonight";}

Other than mj,

this week learnt how to skate! It can be DIFFICULT to skate but it took me an hour or so to control it HAHA . I got the potential~ just that a less-than-6 small kid could easily overtook me with his mini bike. More practice would make me perfect!

and lastly , RP letter again !

DECIDED! NO MORE PON FOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment